Child Support Letter

- This Child Support Letter is used by a custodial parent to advise the non-custodial parent that they are behind in their child support payments.  
- The letter is designed to fully apprize the non-custodial parent that there are very serious ramifications for failing to pay child support.  

When You Need It
- If you have not received child support payments as required from your spouse, use this form to inform the non-custodial parent that they are behind on their child support payments.  

Getting Started

You will need:
- The name and address of the non-custodial parent.
- Details of the court decree regarding child support, such as the date, the amount ordered to be paid, and the specific child for whom payment is to be made.
- The deadline for receipt of back payments due.
- The next action you will take if the payment is not received.

When to Review and Revise 
- To correct the facts stated in the letter.
- To follow-up on a previous request.
- To send a new letter in the case of future failures to pay the required support.